Thursday, June 26, 2014

Getting Healthy

I'll be the first to admit that it's hard to be healthy and fit. Whether it be at school during the year, or at home during the summer, there are so many better things to eat and do, rather than eat healthy and workout. I've decided it's time for me to change my diet and start exercising daily. Yes, it will be difficult, and probably not fun, but in the long run, it'll be so worth it. I've decided that each post after this will be focused around one aspect of my life that I am changing to better myself. I'm excited to see what happens, and how I form a healthier lifestyle to live by.

Disclaimer: I am by no means a nutritionist or a fitness guru. I'm solely a girl trying to get back in shape.

Until next time, stay Yankee Doodle dandy!

No comments:

Post a Comment